1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Brit's Kill List

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by CaptainBritton02, May 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

*A file kept on his PDA dictates those he has killed and aspires to kill, along with his budget and equipment.)

Name: John Doe
    Race: Glitch
    Wounds: Leapt to his death from the Upside teleporter building.
    Additional Notes: Fucking bastard owned a set of power armor that apparently went rogue and ditched its owner(?). Motherfucker got all emotional and dramatic and tried to kill one of our officers. He then jumped off a goddamn building.

Race: Apex
    Wounds: Four gunshot wounds to the cranium. All 7.62x51mm Colt and Armat.
    Additional Notes: Dickweed came into Upside in heavy ass armor and took an officer hostage when we told him to fuck off. I managed to be behind him so I plugged him.

Name: John Doe (x8)
    Race: Glitch(?)
    Wounds: All either shot with 7.62, gassed, or blown to pieces.
    Additional Notes: What the fuck were those Greygarden fucks thinking? Messing with my goddamn people on my goddamn colony. The Corps fucked them up. Oorah.

Race: Glitch/Power Armor AI
    Wounds: Thirty rounds of 7.62x51mm AP to the torso. Thermite grenade to the back. Magazine of .45 ACP AP to the head. Self destructed. Buried in debris.
    Additional Notes: Said rogue power armor from the first guy. This goddamn thing was so hard to kill. Took me, Gunny, and multiple civvies to take it down. Listed wounds were the ones inflicted by me only. Hard telling how much ordnance was expended by the others.

Budget:
    Prev. Balance: 4,782 pixels
    -500 [Synthetic Eye]
    -250 [Medical Supplies]
    -300 [Ammunition and Various Ordnance]
    +1,890 [Weekly Pay (Upside)]
    Current Balance: 5,622 pixels

Equipment:
    1x XM-43 Vanguard Battle Rifle, 7.62x51mm CASA (Seven mags [30 rounds]. Two AP, one SLAP, two API, two FMJ.)
    1x XM-9A3 Marauder Carbine, 7.62x51mm CASA (See Vanguard ammo.)
    1x M41A Pulse Rifle, 10x24mm Caseless (Six mags [50 rounds]. Four LAPHE, two DUAP.)
    1x M4 Jackhammer Shotgun, 12 Gauge (Five mini-bandoliers [8 shells]. Two SLAP [Slugs], two buckshot, one lead-dust.)
    1x M7 Tactical Combat Pistol, .45 ACP [Conceal Variant] (Six magazines [14 rounds]. Three APNDS, three FMJ.)
    1x M45 Tactical Sidearm, .45 ACP (Seven magazines [12 rounds]. Four APNDS, three FMJ.)
    1x KA-BAR Mk. 2 Marine Combat Fighting Knife (Mk.2 Naval Utility Knife)
    4x M98 Fragmentation Grenade
    3x M97 Stun/Incap Grenade
    2x M96 Multi-Spec Smoke Grenade
    2x M95 Incendiary Grenade
    2x XM94 CS Gas Grenade
    4x M1 BDU [Urban, Woodland, Desert, Arctic] (4x Air Tanks, 2x Rechargeable Suit Batteries. 4x Plate Sets.)
    1x M4 BDU [Woodland] (4x Plate Sets.)

#1 CaptainBritton02, May 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  2. CaptainBritton02

Name: Jane Doe
    Race: Human (African American)
    Wounds: Leapt to her death from the teleporter building.
    Additional Notes: This bitch was fuckin' crazy. She tried to kill a Nova and sent me on a wild goose chase until she got cornered and cuffed. And then the motherfucker pulls some shit and runs the fuck off. Found them on the landing pad (of course), and then they decided to take a fucking dive.

Budget

Prev. Balance: 5,622
    -400 [Armor repair and equipment upkeep]
    -14 [Bar drinks]
    Current Balance: 5,208 pixels

Equipment:
    1x XM-43 Vanguard Battle Rifle, 7.62x51mm CASA (Seven mags [30 rounds]. Two AP, one SLAP, two API, two FMJ.)
    1x M41A Pulse Rifle, 10x24mm Caseless (Six mags [50 rounds]. Four LAPHE, two DUAP.)
    1x M4 Jackhammer Shotgun, 12 Gauge (Five mini-bandoliers [8 shells]. Two SLAP [Slugs], two buckshot, one lead-dust.)
    1x M7 Tactical Combat Pistol, .45 ACP [Conceal Variant] (Six magazines [14 rounds]. Three APNDS, three FMJ.)
    1x M45 Tactical Sidearm, .45 ACP (Seven magazines [12 rounds]. Four APNDS, three FMJ.)
    2x XM94 CS Gas Grenade
    4x M1 BDU [Urban, Woodland, Desert, Arctic] (4x Air Tanks, 2x Rechargeable Suit Batteries. 4x Plate Sets.)

3. CaptainBritton02

Name: N/A (x2)
    Race: Floran
    Wounds: Two rounds of LAPHE each.
    Additional Notes: It's bad enough I have to deal with raiders, terrorists, and petty criminals, but now there are fucking Florans. Amazing.

Name: N/A (Too many to count)
    Race: Umbra(?)
    Wounds: All coated with napthal, napalm, or thermate.
    Additional Notes: The guy who was supposed to pay us for this shit died. Remind me to ask for pay upfront next time. Planning an op against this Umbra. All depends on if this "Oak" gives us permission to operate.

Budget
    Prev. Balance: 5,622
    +1,890 [Weekly Pay (Upside)
    New Balance: 7,512

Equipment:
    2x XM94 CS Gas Grenade