1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Bounty on Draco Wintersun [Even Higher Reward Now]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Iridium616, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Anonymous-
    I give away 4 x10 voxels to whoever finds "Draco Wintersun" and kills him/her.
    I now give away FOUR voxels. I hope nobody scams me, there goes almost all my money.

Edit -- And the bounty keeps raising!
    To whoever takes this offer, he must make sure that Draco Wintersun will not get cloned again ever.

TFF - 1693 25 73 Stark.

#1 Iridium616, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
  2. InfernoFiend

InfernoFiend Sake Soldier

-Sarah-
    This bastard tried to poison me in a terrorist attack. I will add 50 diamonds and 25 voxels to this bounty.

3. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Yess.. thiss bounty will go nicely in Floran treassure vault.
    Floran and Floran's Merc Team will be on it, jusst need one thing. Where iss Draco ussualy?
    - Crowliss

4. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Keep all this amateur wanna-be nonsense out of United Systems space. USCM doesn't need a bunch of incompetents getting in their way.

Ltjr Hollow, United Systems Navy

5. Doctor Frohman

Floran did not know USCM wass on casse. Will sstep down now.
    -Crowliss

6. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Negative. PDF issue. This is simply a friendly reminder that should you take action in USCM space, you'll just make a mess. However, with the PDF's current track record of being vastly.... Well. In need of improvement, its only a mstter of time before they call on USCM aid, as is the norm.

7. InfernoFiend

InfernoFiend Sake Soldier

-Sarah-
    On the case my ass. There is an interplanetary terrorist on the loose but the USCM doesn't care. They didn't hurt any of their assets so USCM isn't on a rush to help us lower class people. They are busy looking for the floran that tortures USCM people they kidnap. Apparently they don't have the manpower to stop 2 floran.

8. Doctor Frohman

So if Floran kill Draco, USCM not happy, but if Floran not kill Draco, people unhappy?
    Floran confusse.
    -Crowliss

9. -Draco-
    More and more people desperately trying to find me! This game of hide-and-seek grows evermore interesting!

10. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Regrettably, for the USCM every action is cast in a negative light. This is why the USCM typically does not advertise its activity. Speaking from experience, much ofmy time is is spent picking up or dropping off care packages for those of varying race or allegiance who put out distress signals. That is simply a task the USCM carries out as well as holding prisoners on behalf of the PDf. USCM has also aided Honeydew Prior and kther colonies in the recent past. If the USCM were as bad as the naysayers claim, then my time would be spent on other activities.

11. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

In any case, Draco Wintersun is just a common murderer. Mediocrity only goes so far. Thus I'm sure the United Systems at latge holds faith in the colonies affected, to be able to handle it in house via their own law enforcement. Most I'm sure prefer it that way. You wouldn't want the USCM playing bouncer like the PDF at every bar or hub, would you? Likely not. Small issues like this are best left for locally sanctioned lawkeepers. Mediocre criminals are a dime a dozen afterall.

12. Doctor Frohman

Sso Tarl ssay coloniess can hire Floran to kill criminalss?
    -Crowliss

13. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Correct. So long as you don't do it in USCM space.

14. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Plus, I personally, would hate to see the USCM sinking to the level of Darkstar. We retain the status as the most powerful force in the Galaxy. The USCM doesnt need yo rely on theatrics and propaganda to make up for our defficiemcies, as is the case with the gagglefuck of incompetent civilians that csll themselves Darkstar. Although their name is fitting, a dark star serves no purpose, and fails to be effective as a star. Clever.

15. Doctor Frohman

Floran ssshall sstep back in for bounty. Know of way to make Draco not rebirth
    -Crowliss

16. -Draco-
    I will ignore the completely uncouth retorts and give you guys a hint! When you're playing a game like this, the best way to hide is in plain sight.

17. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

No quarter for this one. NO QUARTER! Ugh. I'm out of wine again...

-Skarti

18. CommonerPlum

CommonerPlum New Member

-Anonymous-
    Tetanus Fields. You will find Draco at Tetanus Fields. He is a resident there. Hiding in plain sight.

19. -Draco-
    At least you thought about it, but alas! No. I'm not stupid.

20. CommonerPlum

CommonerPlum New Member

-Anonymous-
    It was worth a try