1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Bounty Hunter

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Dodec1, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Dodec1

Dodec1 New Member

If you need someone dead look no further, I don't need to know who you are, If you provide me with a face and a name, they shall be hunted down. With a payment of course.
    (( Note: Don't give me a bounty unless with consent. What I mean is if you are sure this person doesn't want to die IC, there's noting I can do ))
    Each bounty price will be handled separately, determined by how dangerous/or how high profile they are.

-Lars

#1 Dodec1, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
  2. Kaiser Franz

Kaiser Franz New Member

"I'll throw ya fifty pix to off yerself ya disgusting piece of trash. This sector needs more fuckin' bounty hunters and mercs, like I need jungle rot all up in my junk. So not at fuckin' all. Get a real job, ya dreg."

-D.Ives​

3. Dodec1

Dodec1 New Member

Then what does this almighty saint do for a living?
    -Lars

4. Steamy

Steamy Pro spam bot

I'm not the smartest guy,but even I know it's pretty stupid to call yourself a bounty hunter on the internet,pretty stupid.

(Orph)

5. Dodec1

Dodec1 New Member

If someone want's to try and come and kill me.... All luck to them
    -Lars

6. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

Labeling yourself a bounty hunter is akin to painting a target on your forehead.

As for 'luck to them', I don't know why some people seem to think they are immortal. You are not. All it takes is one bullet when you aren't paying attention and ... poof. Gone, like a whisper. Take up something more practical, would you? I haven't had a good pastry in a while. Become a baker and do something useful for a change.

- EV4NG3L10N