1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Boom Beach Task Force

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Avis, May 19, 2015.

?

Are you interested in this?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Avis

Avis Halloweenie of the Serengeti

So for those of you who are fans of mobile game fads, there's an iPhone and Android app called Boom Beach, which is made by the people who did Clash of Clans. It's very similar, though I personally like it more because it has a bit more strategy in it, and although a premium currency is available, the gameplay is not reliant on it at all. Anyways, I've made a Task Force (The clan system) for it, and if you're interested, look up the group "Antares" in game. It's join by request, so make sure you send me a forum PM with your account name in the game so that I can add you. Group size is currently 10, but I can increase it as we need to.

2. Avis

Avis Halloweenie of the Serengeti

Bumping for interest. Two people have joined so far, and plenty more are welcome!

3. Mazékial

Mazékial New Member

You lost me at "mobile game fads"

I'm basically a hipster when it comes to apps. I played TWEWY Solo Remix before iOS updates killed it, Final Fantasy 6 and Final Fantasy Tactics are the only games to still sit happily on the home screen for more than a couple months, I once played an obscure turn-based strategy game called "Battle Nations" in high school before it got too micro transaction-reliant with limited-time units and became too popular, and the newest app I've bothered touching was Roosterteeth vs Zombiens.

The Infinity Blade series is where I draw the line on mainstream apps. Those games were actually neat. None of that Clash of Clans or Game of War (starring Out-of-Place Hot Chick as Clickbait) crap, and oh God, especially not Candy Crush.

Rant over =D