1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Blood-Thorn Journals

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Roshadus, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Roshadus

Roshadus New Member

(Same as Rocorvus you can comment if you want)
    *These videos would be on Blood-Thorns personal ship servers stored as well on his holo disc. Both mildly encrypted*

>User: Blood-Thorn

>Authentication: Master Operator

>Begin Holo log: Blood-Thorn_Holo_Journal_1

*Blood-Thorn would appear holographically at his desk in the floran decorated top half of his ship. He’s dressed in his formal vest and shirt.*

“Well things have been going good since moving. I’ve met a few nice people. I’ve taken on another person to look after. Kel-C interesting girl she is, hoping to get her into the Order. Today I saved RayBeluga from being sold into slavery or worse killed even.”*he shakes his head*” He should be more careful now that he has a family really. Arthur should arrive tomorrow I’ve scouted several planets that should do well for a private base. Myself and Ray talked after the ordeal perhaps something will come of our talks. I hope so I need more money for Arthur to be upgraded. His base body should be upgraded to better suit his needs really it’s done well so far but there is only so much I can do with scrap. “Blood-Thorn yawns and leans back” We’ll just have to see I guess well I should log off first time doing this felt good to get things out for once for someone who isn’t Arthur. Well Good night computer Blood-Thorn Master operator Holo recording end.”

*Subsequently the recording ends with a small graphic of a small Robotic looking red Floran*

>End Holo Log: Blood-Thorn_Holo_Journal_1