1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Berchtone's Recordings

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by dcavi, Jun 9, 2016.

1. dcavi

dcavi New Member

*Click*

Well, I suppose 10th time's a charm... So, I guess I'm just supposed to ramble into this recorder... Just supposed to talk... Where do I start? What do I talk about? Maybe I can just talk about this week... Yeah! Let's see... Ok, I think I can do this. This week I met an amazing person... She's sweet, Caring, And I feel like I can be open around her... Should I be putting this into a recording? ... Anyway, I think I ruined that, Pretty quick. I went too fast, Way too quick. I started dreaming... Dreaming of a life... Settling down... But I suppose that's my problem... I'm a dreamer. Back on my old asteroid- I grew up on an asteroid colony -I never had that many people to really... Talk to. It was just me, My parents, And a few other families. Growing up, I used to dream about when I got old enough to leave... Old enough to reach the stars... To start my own life. I was just so sheltered there... I've never even seen a floran. But I just think that's why I get so attached, because I get caught up in the future... Enough of that, Though. Something else happened, Something amazing! I got my first job! For awhile, I've just been living off the money my parents wired me, But now I can actually make a living myself... Depending on how good of a detective I am. The lead, By now, Is definitely cold, And the description of the robber was... Lackluster... But I have faith. I'll find that Avian, eventually. So yeah... I guess that's basically my week... I do feel sort of better, Being able to talk about all this.
    *You hear a slight chuckle in the background.*
    This is Conner Berchstone, Signing off.

*Click*

1 person likes this.
  2. dcavi

dcavi New Member

*Click*

Captain's Log... Stardate... What is today's date? Who knows. I sure don't... There's just too much going on now. I met this other sweet girl... A girl I LOVE... It's a strong word, I probably shouldn't throw it around, But I will... Because I love this woman. Her name's Caroline. She makes me feel special... Needed... Cared for... Loved... And I can only pray I make her feel the same way. She's just so...
    *You hear a sort of mic tap, And then a faint slam.*
    I can barely put it in words... She's just perfect... On the same note, I lost a good friend... Or I thought I did... But I don't think I lost a friend at all... I doubt she cared for me as much as I cared for her... She just... Betrayed me... I felt so betrayed... I just... I got so attached... And she... Barely cared...
    *He'd clear his throat, And take a deep breath.*
    But it's alright... I just need to avoid her. I feel like my life will be better if I just... Ignore her. All I need is Caroline. It's not like the person I lost was one of my only friends... Heh...
    I mean, I have... Erna-... I'm pretty good friends with this avian... But... I don't really find it easy to get close to others...
    Caroline is my first girlfriend... First love... First everything...
    I'm so happy... But I'm so sad... I just block out the sadness... Ignore it... But whenever Caroline is gone... When my happiness
    is gone... It always pops back up... She was my best friend- Besides Caroline -And I lost her... And she didn't even care.
    In other news, My father has dementia. It was rough at first, but Caroline helped me get through it. She's always there for me...
    I saw my brother, face to face, for the first time in awhile... I make sure to call him weekly, But I really haven't seen him in years.
    There were a few laughs, But more tears... But it's all good now. God... This week has been tough.
    So in short...
    *Conner's voice would change, Sounding more poetic.*
    A light was found,
    Darkness Creeped,
    How am I going to fix this?
    I'm in too deep...
    One friend is wise,
    The other's just gone,
    Sort of glad...
    She played me like a pawn...

*Click*