1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Batiru Colorstabber's Wooden Planks

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Froot, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

(These would be scratched into unevenly-sized panels and planks of wood, in a stack on Batiru's ship. A very unwieldy and basic way to document a very unwieldy and basic Floran's life.)
    First Plank - I Meet and Eat
    I used some of the stuff I got from this flesh thing I found dead.
    He had a magic box, which could take me to a massive metal house in space I can use to go places people talking in the magic box tell me I can go. There were also some clothes and a bag of little golden bits another flesh thing I met in a bar told me were called "pixels".
    Painted him a picture of a gasman and yet another flesh thing sitting together behind me, I hope he likes it...
    He took some of those pixel things and gave me some lovely meat and juice for it, I would have thanked him but my keyboard had stopped working.
    It's hard not being able to talk sometimes... People look at me funny when I use the keyboard to talk for me.
    Tomorrow I will try and meet some more people. Make a friend or two maybe.
    GOALS
    - Make friends.
    - Get more pixel things so I can get more food.
    - Try and find other Florans who can help me.

#1 Froot, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2015
  2. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

Second plank - Friends and Broken Magic Boxes
    Today was a good good day.
    I've met more people in the food place, and the flesh thing without any foliage (his name he said was Ace I believe) told me about something called a Jobs.
    It's something which will get me more pixels so I can keep eating, and he says it's to do with growing kin. Which is always great.
    There was another flesh thing who smelt kind of funny. Like she wasn't really a flesh thing, more of just a thing thing. She said all these words I didn't understand very quickly but I could tell she didn't like me... I think it was because I'd dropped Ace's musical magic box on the ground and broken it. I took it back with me to my space house.
    It's still on the table, I told myself I'd fix it for him but I just don't know how.
    GOALS
    - Find Florans still. There are flesh things everywhere...
    - Say sorry to Ace that I broke his magic box - I couldn't fix it if I tried, which I did. The pieces won't go stay together anymore...
    - Get that job.

#2 Froot, Oct 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2015