1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Bartender/Chef for Hire

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DeltaV, Jun 18, 2014.

1. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

-Ryan Thompson-

Just like the title says. My name's Ryan, and I was a chef on Earth up to the tentacle incident (You might have heard about it - it was kind of a big deal, har har har.) I've been able to survive up until now due to my very cramped escape pod and the pixels I had saved up and managed to get off the planet with me, but now I'm low on money and fuel and looking for some steady employment again.

I can cook meals, I can wait tables - hell, I was a bartender for a long time back in culinary school, and I can mix drinks with the best of 'em. I've only ever prepared human food, but hey: Hand me the recipe for your alien-beef stew or your robot-chicken wings, and I'll learn quickly.

As far as salary goes, I'm looking for enough to get by - a couple thousand pixels a week, maybe? Less if room and board are included with the job (Might be the case if I were working in a hotel or inn or something, I don't know.) Preferably somewhere where the odds of being stabbed or mugged are low, but judging by everything else on this 'Starnet' I'm getting less and less optimistic that there's anywhere like that nowadays.

Anyways, if anyone's interested, reply directly below, message me privately, contact me through radio, whatever works best..

2. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

-Voice weak and choppy-

St-Statement: I might have wo-work for you. Qu-Query: Do you know where th-the Wolves' Den is-is?

-Raoul

3. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

-Ryan Thompson-
    Er, yeah - Alpha Malkut 8527 I, X: 0 Y: -111? The coordinates are public.

4. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

Aff-Affirmative. Statement: Just makin-making sure you know the place. Offer: We-We are looking for more help suited to-to you criteria i-if you are inter-interested.

Obser-Observation: I'm sure we-we could work out getting a ro-room for you as-as well, to st-stay in. Re-Reassuring: I will sp-speak to Nox abou-about how much your pa-pay will be, as well.

-Raoul

5. Jonathan

Jonathan New Member

The Earneck Bar needs a bartender insanely badly. Contact me when you can, we would pay greatly for your services.

6. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

-Ryan Thompson-
    Sorry, I've already found work at the Wolves' Den. I'll make sure to contact you if anything comes up.