1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

(Bandwagon) Opinions on my Most-Played Character

Discussion in 'Character Discussion' started by MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE, Aug 7, 2014.

1. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

Now, by now I'm sure most of you have RPed with or at least heard of RPs concerning the character I've had as my main throughout my time on the server. I am talking, of course, of 'Bang-O' Durango Jackson, traveling Apex master fry cook and gunslinger. At times I've been told that his brand of grease-soaked street justice has far overstepped the boundaries of what is considered acceptable for the server, yet others have told me that he's one of the better-played characters on the server. I'd like to hear your thoughts on Durango. Too edgy? Not edgy enough? More ERP potential?

2. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

get yourself a "P-8" modification. oh you know what i'm talkin bout mmm dasrite

Badstar I love everything about you in-character and mostly out-of-character; I just hope you don't get yourself banned for being a jerkface. D:

3. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

it'll probably happen

4. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

Needs more gunslinger fry cook action.

how can fry gun? 8(

5. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

My food was served up cold. 1/100 would not order again.

6. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

Gun was raw inside. (This is totally what I was talking about when I said these would stop being taken seriously. But at the same time, I made one too. Q_Q)