1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Bandanna / Scarf mix

Discussion in 'Art & Graphics' started by Redwilt, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

Hey, I wasn't really sure where to put it, this seemed kinda the place since it involves graphics.

What I'm looking for is the Bandit Bandanna and winter scarf models combined as one hat to wear both. Is such a thing possible? Could I do it in starcheat, or would I have to draw it myself or what?

I ask this because I'd like to imagine Muse wrapped up like a bundle. Quiet, reserved and mysterious, but not unfriendly.

2. Super Sugar

Super Sugar New Member

You could do this, but the changes would only take effect on the client side, and no one else would see it. Since the process would involve something other than pixelation, it would be the modification of in-game assets, and not the creation of something new.

If you wanted to use the pixelation method (like people do to make phones, plushies, etc), you technically -could-, but you would need to create a weapon that is designed like what you want to wear, position it to where it floats on your head and make it non-directional. - This sounds like lots of work.

3. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

Bleh. Yeah. Nevermind, dropping the idea lol