1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Back on these shenanigans

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cuzi, Jul 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Cuzi

Cuzi New Member

Well, Im not exactly new as I have had an account for some time over half a year by this point, though I doubt I ever made one of these nor got too into this community as a whole. So! I will just treat this as if I was new :p

Hello! I spend a majority of my time whilst not at work either role-playing, doing the art thing, or playing osu. And due to Starbounds rather nicely sized range of races and opportunity the idea of using it as a mode of RPing sounded quite intriguing, which promptly had be join oh so long ago. What caused me to leave the first time was the anxiety of jumping into a server with as many people as this one has, talking to others who I have not ever spoken to before and the worry that well, I would end up making a fool of myself- as I am sure many others would share.

Anywho~ I've been role-playing for a good four years now and cant wait to get into it with some of y'all here, hopefully, with a bit more success this time around :3

2. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Welcome to Antares, Cuzi. We've all had a bit of stage fright before, but it's no biggie. I hope to see you on the server sometime soon.