1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Avians in need

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Razif, Dec 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Razif

Razif New Member

Welcome! I hope that this massage will be noticed by my colleagues avians in the Fringe.

My name is Melissa Longfeather and I'm forced to ask for help and kindness. I'm in great need, tribesmen on my home planet are besieged by increasing the strength of unclean Florans. We were forced from our agricultural land behind our walls every day suffer from hunger and relentless attacks Florans.

Me and my fellow hunters were sent to the stars to find help - whether it be assistance in the fight, food supplies or engineers willing to improve our defences - me and my people will be deeply greatful for any provided help! You may be sure, that we will repay our debts.

If you are willing to even try to help - please, contact me. We don't have much time.

May all of you be safe in those dangerous times,
    Melissa Longfeather.