1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Audio file: memoryhelp.sif

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mystyice, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Mystyice

Mystyice New Member

An audio file is attached to this blank Starnet post on a forum website. It is titled memoryhelp.sif. A female voice can be heard, with the slight churrs of an Avian accent. The voice is quivery.

"H...hi. I'm Mysmarri. And, uhhh, I bumped my head and now I can't remember much from the last couple of months. I... Can... Can anyone help me regain my memory? Does anyone know me? Uhh... Is... Is there some technology that can-"

A violent crash can be heard. There are flurries of wind that brush against the microphone, causing gust sounds. "Arghhhh!" The voice can be heard taking short, frantic breaths. "S... Stop! Ahh!" She seems to be shouting at something, but the only sound that can be heard is the Avian's shouting. "Fire! Fire, agghhhh! Go... Go away, fire... Fire person! Person! Stooop! Stop talking to me! Ahh!"

There is no alarm, no talking or whispering. The only noise is being caused by the Avian. Her fit soon stops after a moment of shouting and fluttering, when she suddenly goes quiet. The audio file continues for another half hour before it ends.

2. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Mysi, respond if you're okay.
    Please, be okay...
    -Corvus