1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Audience with Governor Cara Knox

Discussion in 'Orwell' started by Ricardo, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

[​IMG]
    The video feed starts, the screen flickering a moment in distortion and discoloration a moment before settling. What you see appears to be a dimly lit office, portraits of high ranking Miniknog line the walls along with regal curtains to blot out the sunlight. Up ahead in the dim cast light is an apex, her eyes not visible behind her glasses which shone like headlights under the blue, digital light coming up from her console. Above her head there ominously stood the bust of a most famous apex indeed.
    >"Greetings, Council space citizens." The apex ahead spoke, her voice authoritative though relaxed. She raised her head some, her glasses dimming to reveal heavy lids giving a nonchalant, almost judging stare to the camera. She wore a loose frown, the wrinkles of her forehead and brow spoke of an aging woman. "I have held many titles in my long standing career of scientific and diplomatic progression though today I greet you as Governor Cara Knox of Colony Orwell." Her brow tightened some as she paused briefly, slowly blinking. "We are a young, industrious colony with growing opportunity. Our prosperity and output is of course dependent on our citizens and labor force. There is possibility of new and rising industry for those looking to succeed." She placed a half closed hand on the desk, laying her other hand atop it as she leaned forward in her seat some.

>"For those looking for opportunity in Orwell, I offer you this forum to voice concerns, comments and requests." Her face hardened slightly before her next statement. "We look forward to your involvement in Orwell."

>Cara Knox
    Governor