1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Ashlyn's audio diaries.

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Weavle105, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

Day 1, February 8: *An Apex can be heard calling for help, before the sickening sound of it's head being crushed can be heard, followed by some dark chuckling* It's fun when they try to fight back and don't have that stupid electrical shit... Alright, so. Hey there weird thingy I'm Ash. After... Heh, however long, I finally got out of that stupid fucking, whatwasit, Miniknog? Yeahsurewhatver, Miniknog thingamajig, aaand, killed 'em! Killed all those stupid douche-bag scientist guys and what-not. I totally jacked that sweet fucking hammer too. *She chuckles a bit* It's like, that really strong and light metal Impervium or whatever, but heavy as fuck. It's called something like a "Gravity hammer", I dunno, all I know is that it's awesome, and I can totally fucking whip this thing around with one hand. *She chuckles some more as some whooshing can be heard* So yeah... Imma try to head to that Avalon place that I keep hearing about over the radio they placed in my cell. See ya' soon!... Shut up Joel, I just got out... Don't need to be a fucking douche about it... *She grumbles*

((So yeah, this is Ash's audio diaries... What else can I say? Perhaps that this probably isn't gonna be updated that frequently... Oh, also, these are ooooold...))

2. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

Day 2: YYYES! GOT TO AVALON, MET SOME PEOPLE, BOOM MOTHA-FAHCKA! So I met an Apex named Red, a Flower-people-person, think it's Floran, named Mosstress, and two humans. One was named Yung, and he was cool, and I liked him, and the other was named Mary... Ehhhhh... I saw the Apex and the Flower-people-person hanging out in the metro or whatever, and yapped at them for a bit, and apparently they were about to play a prank on someone named Mary... No, shut up Joel... So anyways-shut up!! Thank you! So yeah, they played the prank, it was funny and then I met Yung, who was a pretty cool guy-fuck off, Joel! No one invited you!... Well he can go fuck off as well!... So yeeeaaah, he doesn't know when to shut up... ANYWAYS!!! I then hung out with them for a bit at the bar, before heading to this place called Meteos or whatever, which was a colony made by a Flower-people-person named Rizhpa or whatever. It's also where I met Zed! We're gonna be BEEEST FRIEEENDS... *Purposely creepy slurping sounds and then laughter can be heard* God that's so fucking freaky! But yeah, we took a tour, I claimed my house, shit was dandy. Then after a bit, I ended up heading to sleep. *A yawn could be heard* I need some rest... OH!!! ALSO!!! I borked a buzz-saw thingy by stopping it with my hand and they were like "waaat" and I was like "what?" and shit. So yeah, goodnight!

#2 Weavle105, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
  3. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

Day 3: So! I dug around Meteos and what-not, got some shit done, built mah mutha-fuckin' house, and shit like that. WHEN SUDDENLY, A WILD S.O.S. APPEARED!!! And then I went and helped cause I was booored, and I met an awesome Russian cyborg named Omega!... And stuff... And there were two guys of that douche-bag military and they pissed me off, surprise surprise... So yeah, apparently there was some military scientist women who got frozen and shit in cryostasis, and her thingamajig was about to die, so it sent out a distress signal or whatever. So we got the woman out, got her to the planet, Omega quickly built a thing and got her unfrozen, and shit was going good and what-not. Basically we all just yapped for a bit, figured out her name was Ashly Pheonix, and both her and I found out Earth got destroyed seven years ago... Yep... That was a LOT of time spent in those stupid Apex labs... I hate sciency shit like that... So yeah, I went and checked out that fort Mattis place with her and did some shit there, until, unsurprisingly, *she grumbles* she said she'd be right back, and... Never came back... Great... I'm sure it was because something super important showed up, and shit happened... *She sounds sad, and is obviously lying about her thoughts to try and make herself feel better* ... So after a long, long while, I headed back home, fixed up my place some more, and then headed back to Avalon again. Then I talked to Joel and then Rizhpa before heading back and meeting that Crawzer guy, who helped me finish up my house, before leaving. Then I talked to Zed again, who was with Crawzer's sister, Risa. We all talked, hung out, and explored, before Riz showed up and we started constructing a meteor barrier. Afterwards we all decided to go home and, *yawn* and do our own stuff. Imma gonna sleep now... *She says tiredly, as the recording finishes*