1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Artificer's Logbook

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Epitaxis, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Epitaxis

Epitaxis Bathmophobic

This notebook is kept on an avian that goes by the name of Chota. He seems like the tradition type to be too cool to use a PDA or a computer like normal people and his notebook fits the role, it looks handmade with embellishments of what you could only guess is gold-leaf over the fine calligraphy of the inscriptions and details. It almost would remind a human of some ornate Victorian era book (Except new, and who knows wth Victorian is these days?) with hieroglyphs up the spine of the book that look very mayan, but sharper and of course Avian.

These pages are undated, unnumbered, and not always filled out completely.
    It is also written in basic Avossian script but with graceful and well practiced hand-writing; uncharacteristic of avians.

Since entering the sector I've found far too many burdens on my mind to keep track of on my own, if this book is found outside of my possession I would ask you, return it to Artificer Chota or leave it with the High Priest or the acting Hyperion of the Coronae Eclipse.

Inspection List:
    Life Support--------------------------Coronae's Hull
    Temple---------------------------------Lounge
    Crew Quarters-----------------------Storage
    Wings----------------------------------Thrusters
    Recreational Rooms----------------Kitchen
    Cold Storage-------------------------Navigation
    Park------------------------------------Teleporter Hallway
    Hall F.----------------------------------Elevator
    Crematorium-------------------------Generator
    Internal Systems (Requires another list)

An inspection will be made of every room once the life support is sealed. As reconstructed of the terminal will be stunted as I am untrained in atmospherics. I will have to consult the High Priest to unlock blueprints for most of the systems on the ship and hope I am able to establish secure long range communications in order to get started on such an undertaking. I do not see myself being able to re-establish life support otherwise as this sector is completely outside of Fleet influence. There will be no trading directly for parts or assistance, it's too dangerous.

Once done with sealing up life support and inspection of the ship for immediate threat to ship stability and crew well-being I will patch up the crew quarters and collect the deceased within and around the ship for the few that we can give proper rites for. I am almost hoping an act of Kluex would vent them off into a nearby sun so I don't have to see them again.

Regrettably both of our healers are missing as well. I would be afraid of losing composure if I had seen one of them amongst the lost, but medical was completely lost, I doubt we will be finding them. I pray to Kluex they went painlessly.