1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Arc and President mess with Starcheat...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arcticil, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

So. Me and President have been working for about 4 hours on Starcheat stuff, first we tweaked some kunai's to spawn monsters including some that have never been done before. A few photos below;

[​IMG] - Giftbox trap. It is animated and spits a weak projectile, dies easy.
    [​IMG] - Heck blob. Weak, stays in one place, seems animated, dies easy.
    [​IMG] - Allergen. Animated and spits out projectiles, stuck in one place, dies easy.
    [​IMG] - Tentacle comet. Slams into you and spits little meteors, un-added boss, fairly easy w/ armor.
    [​IMG] - Avian sentry. This was a monster, surprisingly. Animated, walks around but doesn't aggro even if attacked. Walks slow, but very cool aesthetically.

Those are monsters, but we also finally figured out how to do NPCs. I have two I've tried, still experimenting with some others that are unused or used very rarely in single-player.

Glitch king.
    [​IMG] - Placing.
    [​IMG] - Spawned.
    Floran wild-hunt veteran. Tier 6 and weapons yet very weak.
    [​IMG]

So yeah, we've been working on Starcheat stuff and testing, nothing super special but fun to share. Thoughts or requests for testing?

EDIT: Also. We can only do shit thats in the NPC and monster folder, nothing special or custom yet. We're working on doing custom stuff, but that's all single-player, don't want to risk anything multi-player. Everything above was done in single-player, but basically we can spawn in monsters and NPCs, etc.

2. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

Tower ascendant with dialogue

[​IMG]

Knight. Not too special.
    [​IMG]

I changed the race of the castlelord (default glitch) to human. Interesting tier armor it spawns with!
    [​IMG]

I tried again, this time with a hylotl. He just aimed the gun at me while a slashing animation played in mid-air randomly, so it's pretty glitched (hah, pun intended).
    [​IMG]

Gonna add new ones to this post.

#2 Arcticil, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
  3. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

Attached Files:

• ew.PNG
      ew.PNG
      File size:
      28.6 KB
      Views: