1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Not Approved Applying as lore person

Discussion in 'Other Questions' started by squamouss, Jul 27, 2016.

1. squamouss

squamouss Lore Writer

Reason for applying: I feel the sooner we have concrete lore, the better. It will be much easier to define characters and eliminate headcanons designed for powergaming, in addition to creating a vivid and interesting atmosphere for the server.

I am very familiar with Starbound lore.

Ex. sentence: After the destruction of earth, the USCM was quick to seize power in a vacuum now devoid of earth's government. Humanity's future now lies in the hands of the generals and officers who orchestrated the (relatively bloodless) coup, and many worry as to the nebulous motives of their new rulers. Only time will tell if they truly want what is best for humanity, or simply desire dominion for their own selfish reasons.

(I'm aware that paragraph is not canon lore. It's simply an example of my writing style set in the context of Starbound.)