1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Application Statuses

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Caydian, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Caydian

Caydian New Member

This server seems great and all but you guys really need to do something about the way you handle applications. It's been three days so far without a single response. This is after PMing half of the entire list of names it said to PM if it's been over two days with no response. It's especially frustrating when I see so many of these people were just active an hour or so ago. I don't know if you guys have some strangely strict system where you need approval from multiple admins or something but I gotta tell you, this is going to drive people away. A group of friends and I who come from a long line of RP in games were planning on coming on this weekend and it's been days of waiting and we're already looking at alternatives. It's a shame because this place looked like it was run really well but I don't know what's going on with these applications. If it was just me, I'd think it's fine, I got missed or something but when I'm seeing post after post on the admin's wall of people asking to get their applications checked, it's a problem. It's not even like it's some long application, either. If one person took 20 minutes I'm sure they could run through at least 10 applications.

I hope you guys don't take this too offensively. This isn't meant to bash the admins or anything, I legitimately think you guys are just doing harm to your own community with this practice.

#1 Caydian, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
  2. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

Well, the reviewers are able to look over the applications and approve them. Though, I believe the full approval can only be done by the admins themselves. Though, moderators may also be able to such. I can't fully remember.

3. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

They're also in the process of selecting a new mod or something, so that may lighten up the load for the others, and streamline things a bit more.

4. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

It says to contact an admin if none of the Moderators respond. Though, some of those names are no longer Moderators and I need to update that.