1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Apartment Complex and Culture House: More Details Inside

Discussion in 'Archives' started by TinyKiwi, Nov 19, 2014.

1. TinyKiwi

TinyKiwi New Member

-------CESCA-------
    "Rest & Residence"
    Alpha Vega 6811 I X: -363 Y: 2044
    Right to the chase, shall we?

My name is Fran T. Vee. I'm an entrepreneur with a dream of running the best cultural relaxation house and the most comfortable apartment complex for an affordable price in a beautiful location. I opened such a place, under the name of Cesca, a few months back. Needless to say, such an investment is costly. Especially for relatively unknown people such as myself, creating a popular place is a very... Difficult task.

Through the use of work and lifetime savings, I was able to build this place with minimal trouble. However, I was shortsighted in realizing how costly running the place would be with little visitors.

I have experience in financing and economics, yet I mostly prefer to work on a barter basis. An eye for an eye, a day of work for a day of meals. That sort of thing. Well, considering my extremely low funds and inability to pay back the loan company that allowed me the other half of the funds needed to open such a place, I can not keep Cesca open much longer on my own.

Therefore, I will be leaving Cesca to any person willing to watch over it for a percentage of my profits. As I leave to attain more funds to pay back my debt, I estimate in six months time I will be able to fully pay back the loans I have taken out and own Cesca completely. As a result, Cesca will be financially supported for a few years until it is ready for expansions.

I understand just how risky this might sound, however I urge you to think of the implications this might have. By assuming temporary watch over Cesca (We could make it akin to a manager of an establishment taking over while the owner is leave), you will hold the power to shape it as well. When Cesca becomes the humble, comfortable home to weary adventurers and a beautiful venue for extravagant parties, you will also be taking in the profits. I will be in your debt and can offer my eternal gratitude, a place to stay, and a share of the income it may bring in. Alternatively, making Cesca a home for bartering skills and goods will also open the door to many connections and people to further your status in your own life. I'm willing to redesign some areas of Cesca so it may be a place you would love to be in, too.

Any person (or people, or group) who wishes for more information on what this offer will entail should send me a private message. Thank you so much for your time. Before you make a decision, please at least visit my humble establishment. I hope you will be able to see the potential it has, just as I do.

------------FRAN T. VEE, CESCA PROPRIETOR------------