1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Anywhere I should go?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Amethyst, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Amethyst

Amethyst Birdiest Bird to Ever Say Words

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if you had any suggestions as to where I should go.
    I've been checking in on that spawn headquarters/outpost area in space (if I were smart or prepared, I would have grabbed the coordinates/planet name), but I never see anyone there.

I'm assuming it's either because people have congregated somewhere else or when I get on, everyone else is already off. And I'm hoping it's the former.

If anyone wants to direct me somewhere, that would be great!

Amethyst!

2. Mary_Whitaker

Mary_Whitaker New Member

Generally you can find all the current public worlds people will go to in the settlement section of the forums. The cords to their respective plants should be there. If for some reason you're having issues finding people, you can always hit up some folks in discord to see if stuff is going on, or use some third party browser sites like gametracker to get a idea of who is in game.

3. Amethyst

Amethyst Birdiest Bird to Ever Say Words

Fair enough. I was just curious if anyone had specific tips (ie. where they frequent/find people often).

I'll do some more digging though! I guess I probably could have done a little more looking up.

4. Crimson Hunter

Crimson Hunter New Member

People are usually at Fernbrook, I think