1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Anyone want to be kidnapped?

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by CadeDaBeast, Mar 17, 2015.

1. CadeDaBeast

CadeDaBeast New Member

So I've been gone from the server for awhile, and I'm now looking to reintroduce one of my characters. Once a loyal soldier, he is now a mercenary/assassin for hire. I'd like a way to get back into the scene, and I know it's not likely, but is there anyone-with somewhat substantial power or reputation- who wouldn't mind having their character kidnapped and ransomed or something along those lines? You wouldn't lose anything from it, but it would be a way to come roaring back into the RP scene.

2. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

uh what

3. CadeDaBeast

CadeDaBeast New Member

I know it sounds strange. I'm just looking for anyone that would be willing to be involved in a kidnapping or ransoming that would get a character started for me.

4. Optimism

Optimism Guest

You should edit your title to specify the possible lack of lethality. It's misleading.

#4 Optimism, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  5. WrongEndoftheRainbow

WrongEndoftheRainbow Leprechaun Not Found

Cade hasn't been on since April 8. Unless he returns to express interest in carrying out a kidnapping, please avoid posting in this thread.