1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Anyone want to be a part of Angel's backstory?

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Donovennn, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

I heard a person or two seem interested, so I'm just throwing it out there.
    Basically, he came from a group of superfascists who were indoctrinated and brainwashed and stuff to be loyal, obedient, self-sacrificing, and all that. They had no free will when it came to orders, and spent a good portion of time trying to carve out a territory after being evicted by tentacles from earth. Afterwards, they were promptly crushed after a rash attack on the miniknog. The remainder scattered throughout the galaxy, some looking to free themselves, somehow ((gonna say it now, that would be very hard)), spread their ideology and rebuild their once mighty power, or simply look for someone they actually want to serve. Also, Glitch and Novakid would not be able to do this, since they aren't biological. If it is going to be another non-human, odds are it will have a mental illness of some kind. Anyway, if you're interested, just pm me and we can work on the specifics. Or just ask questions here.
    Again, I'm just throwing this out there.

#1 Donovennn, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014