1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Any artists interested in a full colour bust commission?

Discussion in 'Art & Graphics' started by Xeni, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Xeni

Xeni New Member

Hi guys! Kazu here.
    I've been considering commissioning a nice drawing of Kazushi, my hylotl that nobody here really knows of yet because I just joined last night. But this is something I've been considering for quite a while now, and given the talents I've seen in this community, and how awesome you all seem to be, I thought I'd narrow down my artist search to somebody genuinely attached to doing Starbound art.
    I'm looking for something detailed and in full colour, and am willing to pay for such. So if anybody wants to step up to the plate, maybe send me a PM. :D

Also. References will be provided, but after I'm home from work and have access to them.

2. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

I'd be up to help! No pay needed! My skills at art aren't that good but I'll give it a try, just post a pic of your character and a short description and I'll do what I can!

3. Xeni

Xeni New Member

Thank you for offering! Jay beat you to it, however, so it looks like he's got this one. ^^