1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Antares - Voting

Discussion in 'Announcements and Information' started by Kazyyk, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Hello, everyone.

Now for the first order of business, the votes have reset for this month.
    Secondly, I KNOW! I know. "Where are the badges?", "I guess the badges are gone.", "Gee wiz, Kaz sure is lazy."

The badges aren't gone, and I have been recording the vote counts for the past couple months so that when I finally get around to coding a program to do this automatically, I can just enter the details and it'll take care of business rather than me having to do this by hand. You'll all get your badges, I promise. It might take awhile, but... I'll get them to you.

To help motivate voting for this month, I hereby gaurantee badges for the month of January. Yes, I promise to do it manually if I don't have the automated system working by then (which hopefully I will), and also, I'll be retroactively awarding the badges for the months of October, November, and December as soon as the automated system is ready. So yeah, I haven't forgotten.

Let's get back on top, shall we?
    Cheers,
    Kaz

2. Xeni

Xeni New Member

Yeah, let's make fun of Kaz!
    ...Wait.

3. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

I forgot, how many times did I vote this month? Time really blends together for me with my screwy sleep schedule and I have zero concept of time

4. Alyxx

Alyxx New Member

*Internally squeeking*
    Seems that the daily clicking's finally awarding us a fancy little medal to show off that we had nothing better to do!
    But 'ey, good to know that Kaz's breaking his neurons to save him breaking his muscles to manually awards us the fancy medals.

Now I ask, how many times we've been the #1 Server on the lists? I can think that almost every month Antares' on the top three, 'less I'm wrong.

#4 Alyxx, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015