1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Antares Memorial Museum Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kiva, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Kiva

Kiva New Member

Hello citizen of antares,

My name is Casey Williams Jr. CEO of Intersystem Industrial Solutions and I am here to prodly announce the creating of a Museum to hold cultural artifacts for Antares. This museum will be called the Antares Memorial Museum (AMM). There will be a small admission Fee of Five Pixels and food drinks and souveneers will be sold at the Museum Shop. This will be stricly no gun zones and guns will not be allowed in the Museum and neither will fighting.

I will be accepting Donations and Suggestions for submissions to be put on Display at the Museum. Please Contact me privately or publicly and we can work something out.

Thank you and Have a good day.

2. Altair

Altair New Member

[Enclosed: 2500 pix]
    I'd like a memorial of one Alysha Harbinger, please. She was a famous xenoevolutionist, and she was very close to me during her lifetime.
    -[email protected]

3. Tallen

Tallen New Member

If possible, a memorial to the fallen colonies - Asani, Taranis and all the others.

-Glauen.

4. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

Please include a memorial to Port Last, presumed deathplace of my late cousin, possibly my last family member, among many others who gave their lives.

-USN0933 ((Ethan Britton))

5. Chimpowitz

Chimpowitz New Member

*10,000 pix enclosed*
    Uh... I think... Yah... I don't know... I was told to be patient, and wait for this... But... Dunno here's the rest of my pix, if surrexit asks, say I came.

PS. Do something on human tacos...

- Flack-Slinger -