1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Antares Frontier - Weekly Stream

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Twitch, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Test streams continue to iron out all the issues. Feel free to come around and sit in the stream at Twitch starting at 7:30 PM est. Tonight I will be flying solo(Kaz and Ziggy are MIA), so we'll be starting off by playing some Freedom Planet. Might dip into some other games later to test streaming some more taxing titles.

As always feedback is welcome, as we are dialing in the streaming thing.

2. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

You gots my support coco birb. Sorry to bail on ya. I'll pop in on my phone, but can't watch long.

3. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Thanks for anyone who came and watched, hope you enjoyed. Freedom Planet, real fun. Decent story, great art and music. Basically combines all the great parts of genesis platformer games into a new tightly wrapped package. At some point I will likely hit up the other character in story mode, or other modes for anyone interested who missed it. Stay tuned.