1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Anouncement: Colony blacklist

Discussion in 'Ragnarok' started by Khaltor, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

A recent event has left me thinking and made me decide to create a public blacklist for the settlement of Ragnarok. This list will contain names and pictures of individuals that have commited crimes or have disrespected Ragnarok to an intolerable extent. In case these individuals do choose to visit the settlement regardless, they will be forcibly removed.

Offender 1: "Firebird"(Excused)

[​IMG]

This Avian has disrespected our settlement and disregarded my authority as settlement owner, as she physically assaulted a Glitch in the medical bay, after he tried to remove her from the area, despite being told to leave the room. She has also threatened me and other residents with a shotgun.

She will be exiled from Ragnarok temporarily, for at least a week from now ((21/12/15)) and is allowed to request absolution provided she pays a fine of 300 pixels and publically apologises to Ragnarok and its residents for her intolerable behaviour. In case she resists arrest she will be detained in our newly built dungeon.

That is all thus far.

-Oak

#1 Khaltor, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2016
  2. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

Despite not having paid their fine or formally apologising, Ragnarok allows the individual known as Firebird to visit again, if they so desire, but requests they would be on their best behaviour.

-Oak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.