1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Another New Person?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tamurbus, Jun 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Tamurbus

Tamurbus A-X-O-L-O-T-L

Hello hello hello

Pretty new to this server and to role-playing in Starbound. As of now my account is about a day old, and I only became whitelisted a few hours ago. I've been around forums a bit, and I've got a pretty vague knowledge of how things work around here. I'm trying my best, but I'm still unclear about a few things.

I'm honestly pretty confused about starting. Should I just make my character and jump into the server? Is there anything else I need to do on the forums before I actually start?

Thanks to anyone who answers! ^^

2. Caws

Caws birb

Hello new person! Welcome to Antares. I hope you enjoy your stay.

avian master race

3. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

Hello, hello! It's not required, but I would definitely recommend going ahead and writing yourself down some notes about a character you want to play. Who are they? Where do they come from? What are their skills? It doesn't necessarily need to be a super-detailed list, but it's important to have a general idea of what your character is like, for when someone asks about their past during RP.

In addition, I would definitely, definitely recommend you read up on each of the races' lore pages. Specifically avian and floran. Glitch, too. Unfortunately, there isn't much lore for hylotl or novakid. Because they're terrible races

4. This, definitely this. And if you're afraid of playing any of the alien like races, just play a human, there's no harm in it...
    Oh and welcome to Antares!

There is no Leaving...

5. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

[​IMG]
    Ah, Eddsworld... ;)