1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Another New character

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zel-Tex, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Zel-Tex

Zel-Tex New Member

Hey guys, I joined a couple days ago and haven't been able to log in all the time so I pop in when I can. My first character I had made (Zel-Tex) was accidentally set to "hardcore" (permadeath) and met his match in a battle so he's no longer with us. However I still retain an APEX and Human, looking forward to being able to play and RP with everyone. When I can, I'll be writing up my character's stories with ties to game lore and server lore. I'll post it here as an edit (If I can I do that?) or just add them in as a reply using the spoiler code so your page isn't filled up. (Sorry this has been so many words just to say Hi.)

2. Tallen

Tallen New Member

You can just re-create your character from scratch. He doesn't need to die from something as stupid as fighting mobs or accidentally falling from great height. Just food for thought.

3. jaz

jaz New Member

Well, in so many words. Hi.

4. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

In game mechanic death is not considered ic permadeath unless you want it to be.