1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Announcing Adam's Custom Armors

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Wombat, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Wombat

Wombat Guest

((All materials are collected IG without use of mods.))

Hello Antares, about a week ago I arrived in your lovely sector. After taking the time to set up my systems and workshop, I'm finally ready to start selling my services. At A.C.A, we modify existing armors, changing camouflage patterns and tinting visors. We've even managed to obtain the resources to produce our own armor systems, albeit very slowly. To begin making a name for myself, I've decided to slice prices by 75% for today only! Please contact me, either out and about or via Starnet. I'll be happy to work something out with you.

((Note: To prevent power gaming and unrealistic times, I will be artificially extending wait times, while coloring wouldn't take be very long OOC, ICly it's a big task, and needs to be represented that way.))

Pricing ((Time taken))

Visor Tinting: 75 pixels, Reduced to 20 Pixels ((Takes around 1 day.))
    Color Scheme Modification: 120 Pixels, Reduced to 30 Pixels (( Takes 3-5 days))
    Armor Production: 750 Pixels, Reduced to 200 Pixels (( Takes 1-2 weeks ))

Thanks for reading, i'll be looking forward to your requests!

((Clothes Coloring: I will color clothes OOCly for free, need that done? Contact me and I'll see what I can do.))

#1 Wombat, Feb 4, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2015