1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Angre's Big Thread of Feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Angre, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Angre

Angre Majestic Penguin

Hey everyone, Angre here. With the recent changes, I'm sure many of you have some questions or concerns. That's what this thread is for, I wanna hear what you all have to say. Whether you have suggestions for how things should be done or criticisms for how things are being done, feel free to post what's on your mind. I'll do my best to respond to each of you. I'd like to keep this thread as calm and civil as possible, so no intentionally hostile posts, please.

2. TrashHound

I'm sure you've been asked a million times, but do you have an idea of when, or /IF/ the server crashes will stop?

3. Angre

Angre Majestic Penguin

It's currently experiencing a few technical issues server-side, which are in the process of being resolved. While I can't provide an ETA for when it'll be fixed, I can assure you it'll be as soon as possible.