1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Approved Android Application

Discussion in 'Character Questions' started by Dodec1, Nov 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Dodec1

Dodec1 New Member

[Race]
    -HEX Corp [Model S] Android

[Name]

-Automated Synthetic Secretary [S#572463]
    -Nicknamed Ash/Ashleigh

[Description]
    "Ash" stands at a average 1.76 Meters (5'8") tall, and is around 73 KG (161 Lbs); due to her being entirely mechanical she obliviously doesn't have traditional skin having white and black silicone instead stretched around a metal frame, and small, thin aluminium plates scattered throughout the body. She has the shape and voice of a Human woman but she sticks out due to what has been mentioned above, she also has small, springy, black metal bars that extend from her calves used to help keep balance (Think of the long fall boots from Portal). Her face is again, quite human like, but they have yellow eyes, black lips and panel lines that run down her cheeks and chin.

[Abilities]
    Other than being able to process information a tad faster, along with having the advantages of having mechanical eyes and ears be slightly better; she's overall average, with no extra abilities.

[Propose]
    I don't want Ash to just show up, out of nowhere; I'd like there to be a bit of mystery and speculation behind her; so, I thought I'd whip a few things up. Instead of the average and normal "Distress beacon: Go to here"; I think it would be a lot more fun if people had to work out where she was over a longer period of time, around a week or two.

How do I plan to do that? Well, as I said I've been working on a few things; some screwed up distress beacons and videos; filled with visual junk and distortion. If the plan goes smoothly, and people become invested, more and more audio and video files will be dropped for people to watch and speculate over, even decrypt!

Here's an example:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Sounds good to me. Approved.