1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

An old, worn out journal

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by OminousMushroom, Apr 29, 2014.

1. OminousMushroom

OminousMushroom New Member

Within the journal is a series of random scribbles and strange languages that make very little sense. Below the strange text, however, are paragraphs written in clear handwriting and English with a dull, purple ink.

----------------------------------------

Log #1

My days here have been cut short. The Gods wish for me to venture -- they want me to fulfill a task.... Strange as it is. Recently there has been a 'breach'. A breach which I must look into. Evidence surrounds the breach, and following my observation I will take necessary precautions to deal with whatever threat presses against our organization.

#1 OminousMushroom, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
  2. OminousMushroom

Log #2

It is just as I suspected, and no less. It appears that we've lost one of our Evrel'kha to the likes of a curious little Human. As surprising as it is, I can see now how he ended up dead - or at least, the traces of what was left of our 'beloved' Evrel'kha. The Kel'shik informed me that a video stream was uploaded to the StarNet, a particular stream that featured our Evrel'kha and a man who was apparently named 'Gray.' Such an unoriginal name. I might as well name myself 'Purple.' Or better yet, every other member should be called 'Purple.'

However, that's straying from the point. Our Evrel'kha ended up somehow killing himself, assuming the explosion at the end of the video was the cause of his demise. Blood stains on the floor, brain matter and an obvious mess of surgical tools and weapons without a proper notice from our Evrel'kha gives us enough evidence. As tragic as it might have been for him, his life will simply be given back to the Gods to continue their work in the After in their pits of torment for his failure.

Another observation from the video revealed to me that a crew was mentioned.. an interesting concept. And also very cute. The man has his own personal army, and that could be the reason why neither bodies were found within the small fort, excluding a torn-off right arm. I'll have to keep an eye and ear out for these people, perhaps study them if possible. This.. might turn out to be interesting information in the future. Information that we can use to exact retribution for the meddling in the Gods work.

3. OminousMushroom

Log #3

Connections have been made. The killer has been found. Perhaps.

A tracker. Used for every member. It was still active after his death. As I have suspected, the perpetrators moved the body somewhere. It is just as I expected - just as the Gods have planned. Their will is more binding than those heretics think.

A code has been transmitted to them, the common Morse Code. It's only a matter of time before those heretics decide whether or not to show up to the tower. It won't matter either way, really - we've found them. We know who they are. They will all soon pay the price of the defilement. Of course, I don't plan to kill anyone this first meeting... that is, unless, he brings company like I asked him not to. It won't matter, though. The snipers will take care of everything.

Perhaps he has changed since the last meeting.. he might be expecting an ambush. Or perhaps a typical strategy we use. He won't be expecting what he'll find at the tower.

The Gods have spoken to me. They said retribution can wait.

Retribution can wait. Retribution can wait.

They desire torture - torture far beyond a physical basis.

I will bide time. Bide time until I find the necessary tools to make the next phase of his misery far more painful than the last.

I will bide time...

I will bide time.