1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

An assassin

Discussion in 'Archives' started by CadeDaBeast, Aug 1, 2014.

1. CadeDaBeast

CadeDaBeast New Member

Is there someone you need to get rid of? Some high-ranking official you don't like? If so, I am the man for you. 12 years of military service and being recognized as one of the best marksman in the galaxy qualifies me for this, and I will take out anyone you need gone, no questions, as long as you pay well. A warning: I do not do this cheaply. If you have a little argument with your neighbor and pay me 2000 pixels to kill them, I'm not taking it. If you have plenty of money and want someone gone, contact me.

-White Flag

2. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-GoldLeaf-
    Great, kill yourself, is first hit.

3. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

Blunt: Not gonna justify this with a response. Just read this guy's failures.

-Margrave Raoul B217

4. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

At times I legitimately wonder what goes through people's heads that they need to make posts like these.

Like, do they not understand that StarNet is a public forum? Do they not understand that it's moderated and very well may be monitored by, I don't know, police or military forces? Bounty hunters? Freelance security agents? You know, people that would actually like to turn in "assassins"? Hell, nearly everyone I talk to probably carries, some out in the open. Sure, I suppose that speaks to my shitty choice in company, but the point still stands.

-Bolt-

5. xShockwirex

xShockwirex New Member

What a brilliant assassin, throwing himself onto a public area. What could go wrong~?

-Blizz-