1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

An Apex's Log ( Created and Written by Jakten Ionic )

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Phoenix, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

This Log book would be found on his Computer, in a file marked ' Personal Thoughts '
    But is encrypted with a Password to unlock said file.

Today, seemingly, I had a chance encounter with a residential Android on a foreign planet, who I encountered along two USCM, Who, in my opinion, could use some common sense....( No offense to anyone reading )
    It was pretty strange seeing a Android for the first time...He wanted to find a....'Purpose'

He also stated he was a War machine, which was pretty interesting....Ill have to look into this sort of thing....

Well, that's my Log today, Thanks for reading it! ( If you did, and didn't just post some Random comment about something that doesn't even relate to this, Thank you. )

- Jakten Ionic
    Chemist.

#1 Phoenix, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2014
  2. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

Day two:

Nothing cool happened, I did make a friend with a Hytolt....that's good...I hope, Man, I'm pretty angry about the way the USCM Acted about yesterdays situation, in my honest opinion, it needs some work.
    But that's from a Apex, the people most others hate, because we relate to the ' Minikog ' I Hate those bastards, nothing but a bunch of Creepy ass people who break into homes to look for...' Treason ' That's why I didn't see myself FIT for their society....Free spirit...and all that.

-Jakten Ionic

3. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

Day three:

I Was approached by a Glitch today, he asked for Gun-powder, Solarium, sulfur, and some Chlorine Gas...

CHLORINE GAS!
    WHAT KINDA NUT-JOB ASKS FOR CHLORINE GAS?, I DONT GIVE THESE SORTS OF CHEMICALS TO ANYONE!

I Swear, some people can be retarded, but Glitches?, its common most of the time.

Days like this make me miss my friends back at The lab in the X-Sector.

Oh Stella, I still got eyes for you.

That's my day....Urgh, I need something to calm myself..

Thanks for hearing my voice Journal.

-Jakten