1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Aloha

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ionnis, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Ionnis

Ionnis New Member

Hiya, Hi there, Hello!

I'm Ionnis. I'm a human from a small colony on Puck, one of the 27 moon's of Uranus. Please, No Jokes. I have a short attention span and have a deep fondness for the collection of completely useless and common items. Due to my recent eviction by a Penguin attack on my colony. ( My landlords brother decided him and his wife's space banana sales weren't enough to cover his spice addiction and the repairs of their space bungalow after the attack, so they kicked me out). But anyway, I was hoping someone could put me up in or near one of the planets of a solar system they occupy. I'm very tidy and you wouldn't even notice me! I only have a few boxes.. which are very precious to me and I'm very meticulous about their organization.... but that's about it! Let me know if your interested! I'll be zipping around the galaxy until i find my forever home! Adios!

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

This introduction is OOC, btw.
    Also, welcome to the server, hope you have fun here!

3. Ionnis

Ionnis New Member

Well, Apparently I was denied. I Suppose this part of the universe doesn't have room for a Compulsive Common Horder such as myself. Maybe some day my ship will circle back around and we'll give it another go. You know how boats are. Now where did I put those blasted keys...

4. Diddums

Diddums That Loveable Lad

I was denied around twice mate, give it another go if you want.