1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Ain Crest I-b

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Boundless, Mar 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Boundless

Boundless New Member

Ain Crest I-b is considered nothing more than a poisonous wasteland, most found little reason to settle it, until the probes returned. After an expansive geological scan, it was revealed that the planet did have one redeeming quality to it. During its formation, generous deposits of Copper and Iron formed, at the bottom of its poisonous, and mildly acidic ocean. There are those who would aim to reap the potential resources, and there is even talks of a small mining outpost taking root.

What are your thoughts on this? Is the deposits of resources /too/ convenient? Please let me know what you think.

Potential Pros:
    • Job opportunities will be created for those interested.
    • The colony won't always be running in perfect condition, meaning something could go wrong at any given time, giving the opportunity varied roleplay.
    Potential Cons:
    • Iron and Copper deposits could be seen as too convenient.
    • Players may not properly roleplay the acquisition of resources.

2. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

If we kill a colony, then sure.

3. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

This sounds like the kind of work you'd give to assholes.

Make it unsafe work, and criminal friendly, and you've got my vote backing you.