1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Advertisement for Mud

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zkkzz, Jun 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. zkkzz

zkkzz New Member

In the frontier, it's so hard to settle down-- so hard to stay stable!

Is chaos keeping you from your dreams? Is danger keeping you from your happiness?

Come to Mud at 93, 183, III-b,
    and enjoy attractions such as this:

- Beautiful, rolling hills, and bright-pink sunsets-- sights that will take your breath!
    [​IMG]

- A community of minimal risk and danger, with no weaponry and no chaos. A place to relax, finally

- Places where the beauty of improvisational music can soar and fill the air-- play with your friends or acquaintances, and let the world hear your talent
    [​IMG]

- Cultural meals, both hearty snacks and lavish 3-course dinners-- enjoy our natural-grown rice, best in the universe, and our vibrant-tasting fruits and vegetables, unique to Mud

- Buy local goods like produce, fabrics, trinkets, souvenirs and tools from the stalls and shops on the nearby bridge-- or try the outsider shops, like the salvager and roboticist's stores
    [​IMG]

- An opportunity to start your own business or build your own residence, to learn a trade skill from the best or work as a guard protecting this innocent colony from those who threaten it-- start anew, or just continue

- When it gets cold outside, a hearth buried in a hill to find warmth-- a location of love and calm, most hidden from the rest of the universe
    [​IMG]

- Festivals, gatherings, and celebrations, which will soon be a much more regular occurrence

- A place to call home-- a free home, even, if you take a job. Become a resident and gain extra privileges, become a part of Mud and its loving community, of both Grounded Avians and outsiders
    [​IMG]

Come to Mud, and I'm sure you'll be able to find a place that you can enjoy. Give it some time-- it might be a bit muddy and a bit rainy, and at night a bit quiet, but I promise we can offer some of the best community out there. Mud welcomes all with open arms.

- Ernal Piloti​

2. November

November Previously Sermane
    Staff Member

Don't sell yourself short, I just had to do heart surgery on my girlfriend while I had a bruised coccyx after we got called in to help by a guard getting their ass kicked. I also have direct knowledge of at least one emergency surgery performed on Mud from another violent injury, and I forget their name, but some Avian performed a summary execution in the streets that didn't even actually kill the person.

Mud's still a lovely place, and I feel safer there than most places, but don't just lie and call it peaceful. "Comparatively peaceful" would be a little more accurate.

-P.H.

3. rainy

rainy contains rain

I love it here on Mud! HI ERNAL!

-M'kali

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

~ALL GRONDED ARE AMORAL IN THEIR SOUL~
    ~GROUNDED WAY IS WAY OF SUFFERING AND FALLING~
    ~THEY DISTORT OUR NATURE, LOGIC, ORIGIN~
    ~THEY ARE SHAME OF CHOSEN BY GODS RACE~
    ~LIES IN THEIR BEAK SOUNDS SIMPLE~
    ~BUT GROUNDED WAY IS DEPRIVED OF IMMORALITY AFTER DEATH~
    ~DON'T TRUST THEM~
    Metukko.png

5. Alaystus

Alaystus Resident Art Bum
    Staff Member

dallasprofile.png
    fuckthatshit.png

Where you can defend yourself with sticks instead of relying on someone else to do it.

>inb4 some tqrf person tells me they've got it covered