1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Actors and Builders Needed

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by OcularOccultist, Jun 19, 2015.

1. OcularOccultist

OcularOccultist New Member

Salutations and finest of days to ye, reader of mine post. On this fine mid-day I let loose with a call for actors and builders who wish to take part in an antagonistic, 'Actual' Floran-centric event that shall be, in mine estimation, the 'bomb.' As of now I require no less than 4 avid role players who seek to take part, and at least two builders. Whilst there is not much detail here, rest assured specifics shall be shared with those who share interest. So! If ye wish to audition for a role in said event, either leave a response below or give send me a quick message! Lovely, and thank you for your time!

2. Tallen

Tallen New Member

Event approved and encouraged. Folks, don't leave this fella hanging.

3. OcularOccultist

OcularOccultist New Member

A minute after-thought, prompted by more than a few who have brought this to mine attention. Yes, the post is aggravatingly vague, I freely admit this of mine own volition. Rest assured, this is a conscious decision. Like the playwright does not spoil his works before opening night, neither shall I give up mine own secrets before it is time. Though, as is obvious, those who audition for a role, as some have already signed on to do, will be filled in with full detail as to the course of action for the day in question. As it stands, auditions for roles shall begin on Saturday and continue until the roles are filled. Once such criteria is filled, a tentative date that is suitable for all shall be set for said event. As the old adage goes, the show shall go on!