1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Abandoned Station

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by War_Weazel, Dec 27, 2015.

1. War_Weazel

War_Weazel New Member

I know that there's already an event going on, but this one won't take place for another week at least.

A devastated, seemingly abandoned space station has been discovered in an asteroid field. There's an ad on star-net looking for a team to enter the station to salvage anything of value, and to determine the extent of the damage. However, the station is not abandoned after all, auxiliary power has kept the green house and life support online. Though the original crew is long since passed, their descendants have taken over as a primitive society, believing themselves the only trace of life, protected by the station. These people will be suspicious of the boarding party, whether they become aggressive will be decided by the how the party reacts.

I'm bad at writing, but that's the short version. This thread is meant to gauge interest, if you would like to be a part of this, please reply, and include which side you'd like to play on. If I get admin approval I will make an IC thread (the ad on Star-net), and an OOC thread to provide details, objectives, schedules, etc.

2. Jetniss

Jetniss New Member

I'd like to participate as a member of the boarding party.
    Depending on when this event occurs, I'll have 3 potential characters that can take part.

3. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

I would love to be one of the tribals in this. Pleasepleaseplease.