1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A question seeking an answer.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kirby teh Pink, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

Why was the corpse of my initiate, Herx-Amman, beamed to my ship this morning?

I believe he had just left for his morning bathe down at the Terra fountain and I was certainly not expecting him to return in this deceased state. -Skarti

#1 Kirby teh Pink, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2015
  2. Tallen

Tallen New Member

*Logged in as [email protected]*

Wait.

Herx is dead?

What happened? What did he do? How did he die?

- Glauen.

#2 Tallen, Sep 5, 2015
  3. DartyGooblin

DartyGooblin New Member

I am willing to provide a funerary service if necessary.

-Kroka

4. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

Despite not being able to provide an answer to your question, I'd like to express my condolences.
    I hope you do not find it a nuisance, as I've clearly got nothing to contribute to your search for answers.

-Oak

5. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Starnet Network Connect code: 94AT64293V
    Connecting................................
    Tetragrammaton Network System:
    USCM Babylon Encryption: Online
    USCM Jericho Decoder: Translating
    Demigod Interface: Initiated
    Mana Port: Linked
    Host Line: Connected
    Karma System V5.86 CS: Actuating
    Reincarnation Post Processing: Accessed
    ................................Connected

The colony of Terra has been tightened their belts when it comes to rules. Perhaps avian bathing in public fountains is a rule break and the penalty is death. As it would be an example of public nudity. While their is a large probably that should not be the case.

Lamont Cranston

Disconnecting............................[
    Tetragrammaton Network System:
    USCM Babylon Encryption: Online
    USCM Jericho Decoder: Translating
    .............................Disconnected

#5 Yotan, Sep 5, 2015
  6. Epitaxis

Epitaxis Bathmophobic

From [email protected]

I heard about it a little after the news started spreading. I'm sorry to hear about that Skarti.
    I hope you'll get your answers soon, else this just looks bad for everybody especially security.

7. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

I wish I could say I was surprised at the lack of an official response from the terra authorities, but I'm not.

Herx's body was sent back to his family, may he soar forevermore in the Aether. -Skarti

8. skeletor

skeletor Banned

lmao

- grijorgalhjrgdalh

9. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

yay

-personwhoshallnotbenamed12325

10. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

Priest Skarti, though we don't always see eye to eye, you have my condolences for the loss of your initiate.

11. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

[​IMG]
    Hello Antares. As of late last week, Herx was banned from colonial grounds due to multiple assaults upon Terran security officials, failure to comply to official demands, soiling public property, and a host of other transgressions. The Terran Government is currently unaware of how he managed to return to Terra, nor does it know how Herx was killed and transported to an unknown spacecraft. However, we will be performing an internal investigation, and are offering camera footage and any eyewitness reports to Glauen, the governor of our ally the Dexter's Gardens, in order to find out who committed the murder. The person, once found, will be dealt with according to Terran law.

- Governor McKinley

12. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Glad to know now that Herx's murder will go unpunished. Thank you Terra and her remnants.
    - quackattack19

13. Tallen

Tallen New Member

*logged in as [email protected]*

As Sarah will not respond to my messages, I have cut all ties with Terra and it's government body.

It was the poor execution of it's security forces, who repeatedly tazed Herx to unconscious and eventual heart stop and teleported him out of the colony. Namely Joshua the former USAF member (leader?).

I am disgusted. There were many faults within Herx, but nothing that excuses what I saw in the camera feeds.

I messaged Sarah before about my concerns with their security team and was told it would be stopped. To see Joshua was not only still employed after his actions on terrifying and apprehending a Fledgling who was merely carrying a spear to even the brutality of Herx's death is appalling.

- Glauen.

14. Raideck

Raideck Member

Just the daily life of a marine amirite?
    -Gerik

15. OcularOccultist

OcularOccultist New Member

Murder, reign, and ruin shall be visited upon the heads of those who defy the bellicose regime known not so far and wide as the Terran Government. An twistwd parody of a world lost at best, an archaic dictatorship perpetrated by the inept and the cruel at worst. Mine friends, we must remind ourselves that justice hath no boundaries, and all fall beneath the righteous gaze of Our Lord. Let not this murderer of the innocent, this thug Joshua flee his well deserved persecution. I beseech you, aid me in bringing light to where there is only dark. Spread word of his crimes wherever you may find yourself. Let fly your just words, and bring attention to this matter so none in any nation about The Lord's realm may forgot his heinous acts. Together, through our words and prayers, we shall bring this monster to justice, and see him in the cell in which he belongs.

-Lrn4S@lv@tion

16. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

#Avian_lives_matter!

-A concerned citizen

17. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

(( I thought Terra was destroyed due to the wipe ))

18. OcularOccultist

OcularOccultist New Member

(( It is, people are still just riled up by the incompetence and brutality exhibited by its staff it seems, despite the fact that they are now just vagabonds, albeit with a bloody history. ))