1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A Public Statement

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Diehardpatriot, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Diehardpatriot

Diehardpatriot New Member

< . . . Opening KatuneAntares291.gov/PublicStatement . . . >
    < . . . Accessing .Exe File . . . >

Attention visitors and citizens of Katune A-291

I'd like to issue a public apology for the recent indecent behavior of myself and a minority of my security staff. I'd also like to apologize to those who have been hurt or injured in the process of my delinquent behavior.

As of today, the laws of Katune have been revised in order to constitute a safer environment for both visitors and citizens alike. The main of which is that all projectile weapons of any kind are banned from being held on your person whilst on Katune. The obvious exceptions to this will be the security staff, which will hold non-lethal firearms in place of lethal ones. Citizens of Katune may hold a single non-lethal weapon in their homes or places of business, but are asked to refrain from carrying them outside of said areas.

Furthermore, regardless of diplomatic standing all individuals will receive equal punishment. That means if you commit a crime on Katune, even if you belong to a faction, you will be treated as a criminal and dealt with as such. To view more of the revisions to our laws, please consult the following thread: <::::>

Finally, I'd like to ask that people please refrain from straying from Katune whilst entering Katune held territory. As many of the nearby planets are currently being mined for resources.

Thank you.

~ Governor Max of Katune.

< . . . Closing . . . >

#1 Diehardpatriot, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
  2. OminousMushroom

OminousMushroom New Member

thx max

-Nibbles

3. Raideck

Raideck Member

Yeah I don't buy it.
    -Gerik

4. Kuromimi

Kuromimi New Member

<Acess Granted...>
    Another colony banning weapons, and this time it appears to be nearly all?
    Excuse me while I fish out my butter-knife...

-VIZ

5. Clem

Clem Lore Writer

Boris has seen Kluex-related poster on one of Katune's buildings, is this counted as discrimination against people based on religion?

[email protected]

6. John_McFakename

John_McFakename New Member

Observation. So blades are finally allowed?
    Jovial. Excellent!

- Lord John of Ill Omens

7. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

I bet they're lying about swapping weapons, watch'em blow your brains out, and apologize about it the next day, and repeat the same process.

-Joe Joferson