1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A pink diary of pink hair person with very bright pink future

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Sollena Valentine, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Sollena Valentine

Sollena Valentine New Member

GOOD BYE USCM! was a grand days service year just ended. i got my research and as am typing this i am final dyeing my hair ! you know i went though so many blue' black' purple like dear sister. Red' green yes that right even green i though of. but no no it hit me pink hair on my lush caramel skin. BOOM sure fire way to get noticed. but enough about hair ... we of course just left home i miss dearly beloved parents but not miss that dam base camp. Well.... maybe research lab but no good residence. Oh wait there i see new plant. and we are a stopping by it refueling i guess. time suite up bye bye !

Such small place boring as hell nothing to do. tho did get stalked by some mad glitch. it like he loved having gun pointed at him. or a cannon rather. Gehehe soon ran way i wanted sell him on the cheap always Glitch need a new leg out there. Maybe some of plant creatures suing him as a tooth pick who knows.. Well ship is refueled and ready to go. tho put in star maps for place called underpass want few door guard and think be a good lil cash in just for time being. to be honest not one to sit around watching new compound go up. i give the construction orders lay out all that crap but...... am not over watching it 24/7 hell no. Well time go check out the place Chow....

Woooo it a shit tip. A town under sand covered in metal as it bombarded by meteors. And want guarding almost feels like free money. But sis has taken job so we be based here for now. constructed small out post in the town underground. tho keep labs and vats here on ship for now. So no one but me touch my lovely's.But be warned this fist batch of my own DNA could go very very wrong indeed.

Today been meeting locals just a bland as the sand on surface. Note posting in my diary as i take long soothing bath is much better than sprawled across bed do this more often <3. Sis is on the doors right now so that covered. Oh my dear sister how love you so. Sure if you not dragged me away from that base i been a brunet Troops whore. but no you been my angle taken me away.... right to another dumb but out USCm hands and that am thankful.

It been a good few months here just on ship overlooking m experiments and body's have already matured to pre-school level look be ages of 7-9 brilliant. Ds-Sol-49 and 50 and 56 rest die in there vats not six days ago shame as one was almost perfect same hair color skin pigmentation just the yes were lighter red than my own. but came back to a red tank and a deformed body seem to have decomposed from inside along way formulas need. enhancing Cell strength stabilizing. Work work work. but all this is from USCM research labs so it all failing is to be expected.

On good note the base is on it way up... up... UP..... ! prefect. really can't wait for bigger room and bath top my dearly beloved tower blue prints.. ah... such is the dream.