1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A 'Peacekeeper' Faction/Organization

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Menacing Melon, Dec 7, 2015.

1. So, I was thinking of making a faction that is a controversial 'peacekeeper' group. They are sort of an organized army that goes around occupying planets and 'keeping the peace'. Basically an organized military faction that conquers people because they think their way of life is the best.

I also was bored so I had an Idea for a logo, and I made it

[​IMG]

A few notes:
    • This would be most likely a faction that would rise and fall after a certain amount of time due to organized rebellions, other factions, etc.
    • This Organization, though not real peacekeepers, and more of conquerors that force their idea of a 'proper' society on people, they would accept all races to join in and would still have some ideals that are good and fair
    • They would have high ranking members run colonies, for example, a general could be a governor/leader of a colony that they recently occupied
    • Of course they wouldn't be taking over player made colonies frequently (for example, Ragnarok) as those would be large full scale raids that would need permission from the owner, most of the occupied planets would be random planets turned into supply depots, training facilities, etc and would be listed in the faction's sub forum
    • Please tell me if you would be interested

2. Krug

Krug New Member

I think this faction could be good. The militancy is a bit off-putting. I think it'd be nice to have a Lawful-Good Faction, can't remember the last time we had one of those.