1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A Nightmare Too Real

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by yury, Jul 14, 2016.

1. yury

yury everyone's favorite monkey

(Unable to purchase or make a journal himself, Yury often writes on pieces of paper, usually on books lying around. This time, he attempts to calm himself down after a nightmare by writing a dream log behind a recipe for shepard's pie.

It is nailed onto the wall firmly the next morning so that Yury may not see the inane scribbles, and only the recipe.)

I had another nightmare. When will it stop?

I was in the forest again. 2 years ago. system. i remember it all.

on a communications check. inspecting a fallen satellite.

Smoldering ruins. a tower of smoke.

then the dream cut like a scene from a TV show. I wasn't breathing the crisp forest air anymore. it smelled like sap. strong sap. On a table made of reeds. I saw them. those damn FUcking FLORAN S. they smiled at me. Beady eyes. dripping tongues. Friends had no skin. Hanging from walls.

i screamed. i made no noise.

they began to eat me. my legs first. my arms. they consumed me. all of me. with that FloraN smile on their faces.

I wish i could never sleep.

2. yury

yury everyone's favorite monkey

the miniknog can never find me the miniknog can n ever find me the miniknog can never find me the miniknog can never find me.

big ape can kiss my hairy rebel ass

[The rest of this dream log is continued on a leftover receipt from his recent and most likely last order of 1000 empty jam jars.]

the miniknog were in this dream. it was all white. the rooms were all white. gleaming white. they were drilling my skull. they installed a chip and then closed me up. i was numb the whole time. it smelled lik e bananas. i was screaming my lungs out but never heard it.

these days all i want is peace. i wish hiding out was easy. i want to forget about my days as a rebel. hell i would go right up to the head of that ministry and beg forgiveness. i just want peace. maybe start a family. anything to blend in and be forgotten.

mud was my ticket to a long and rewarding life, and i blew it. some days i wish i could just grab my gun, and shoot them. shoot them all. so they can shoot me. and then i can be forgotten. alone. quiet. floating

[The paper was probably crumpled up and thrown out the window after.]