1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A newspaper for Antares

Discussion in 'Archives' started by dukeminiman, Mar 30, 2015.

1. dukeminiman

dukeminiman New Member

Hello Antares, Reed here. I've been out of work for a while, and seeing as no one seems to be hiring mostly qualified doctors these days, I've decided to make a career change. While browsing StarNet the other day I realized that this sector is missing something pretty basic, a newspaper. I plan on filling that void, by making one myself. Here's where the rest of you come in, simple put, I can't think of a decent name for the paper. So if anyone can think of a name then feel free to reply to this with your suggestion, also if you have a story that you'd like to see in the first issue of the paper than feel free to post that as well. If you'd rather not publicly post your story, then you can also send it to me as a private message. Thanks in advance, I'm sure someone out there will think of a better name than I could ever come up with.