1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A newcomer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by The Big Bad Wolf, Feb 28, 2014.

1. The Big Bad Wolf

Here to introduce myself quickly. I was actually accepted to this server sometime back in Dec when diabloshadow was active. My time here was short lived as my real life was a little busier back then. Fenrir Ryu will be the the character I'll be using while IC if I am accepted once again.

Hoping to catch you guys online soon.

2. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

Welcome back!

3. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Woo, another person who left and came back! I did the same thing you did and I just got back on the server yesterday. Have fun!

4. Maar Laerhill

Maar Laerhill New Member

Hello, sorry if what i'm going to say is off topic, but, i really want to know how to apply to play in this roleserver :D i mean i've been readed a ot of this introductions and people seems to be pretty cool :) thing that i love in servers and well, i really need to know how to apply, you know? im kinda bad at forums lol and english too, is not my natal language but i do my best on it :) please, a bit of help here :3 thank you guys.

5. SirFruitcakes

SirFruitcakes New Member

Click the apply button near 'Donate', near the top.

And welcome silence

6. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

i am more curious where you got your signture and profile picture. i love artwork like those, and i'm glad you got permission to use them! assuming you did.