1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A new poster appears!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tsuji, May 3, 2014.

1. Tsuji

Tsuji New Member

Hi everyone! Came across this place as I was looking for a Starbound server that incorporated role playing. Found this one and decided to give it a go as the community seems awesome. :)

I have been roleplaying since I was 9 years old. And the the game that I enjoyed roleplaying the most is a game called Mage: The Ascension. This one allowed me to create very realistic and interesting characters. No Mary-Sue's or anything like that. :p Haven't had much of a chance for RPing as college is quite demanding, but just thought I'd sign myself up as summer is just around the corner!

Nice to meet you all :D

2. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

Welcome aboard! I hope to meet you somewhere out in the vast universe, friend!

[​IMG]

3. Tsuji

Tsuji New Member

Sounds perfect, Laser Llama! I'll be sure to have Tsu play you a song in appreciation if we do.

[​IMG]

:D

4. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

Hah you'll love to meet Melanne then. We shall play a tune for all to hear!

5. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

[​IMG]

6. The Grand Mugwump

Welcome aboard! Feel free to check out the newbie's guide when you get a chance.

7. Tsuji

Tsuji New Member

Thank you muchly for the kind messages! I'll give that guide a good read, thanks! I'll need it knowing me (ಥ_ಥ) :p