1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A New Character; Who do I choose?

Discussion in 'Character Discussion' started by OptionalFingers, Feb 4, 2015.

?

Who's got your vote? (Read the descriptions first)

1. Tetra Dodger

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Zoya Capuchin

11 vote(s)
    68.8%
  3. Abigail Guss

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  4. Leafeater

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. OptionalFingers

OptionalFingers New Member

Alright, so I've stepped back into the world of Starbound roleplaying as soon as I found out about the update, but this also means I'll need a new character. Gilleen is gone, since I just haven't played her for too long (and went a bit off course with her, making her too powerful for my liking). But I can't roleplay without a character, and since my brain went all character-crazy, I came up with a few characters. One of these characters will be worked out and played.

Character 1 - Tetra Dodger, Novakid scavenger
    This novakid has been around in the universe for quite a while, and has decided to spend her time scavenging all kinds of planets. She doesn't care much about anything that doesn't involve large weapons and fat loot.

Character 2 - Zoya Capuchin, Apex environmentalist
    As soon as Zoya started visiting other planets, she fell in love with the beauty of nature. Now she lives a life of helping wounded animals, and taking care of the environments of the most beautiful planets.

Character 3 - Abigail Guss, Human traveler
    Since she got into trouble with the authorities on her home planet, Abigail started to gain more and more hate towards all kinds of authorities. Eventually, she decided to steal a space ship and fly off. Now the anarchist does any kind of job for anyone, as long as the pay is good. No questions asked.

Character 4 - Leafeater, Floran wuss
    The florans don't like weaklings, and because of that, young Leafeater got exiled to gain a stronger personality. When she walked deeper into the jungle, she found the spaceship of some adventurer who was exploring the planet. But when she went inside to hide from the animals of the jungle, she hit a button that caused the ship's AI to see her as its new commander. The ship took off and is now trying to show her the universe.

2. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

I have an idea, choose it yourself.

3. OptionalFingers

Good idea, but I didn't make this thread for nothing. I'm having trouble choosing myself, so I'm taking a look what you people think. Perhaps I'll eventually make up my mind, but I'm planning on using the data I get from the poll.

4. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

inb4 eco-terrorist

Good way to choose a character though.

5. Smokestack

Smokestack Bird man with a bird plan

[​IMG]
    pls

I like the environmentalist. I don't see things like that on here and I think it'd be funny seeing protests against colonies and their industrial ways. Like giant signs saying "Plants are people too!" with florans gathering around you.

6. OptionalFingers

Well, quite clearly Zoya has gotten the most votes, and will be my new character!